Internship at Blinkl
Published on February 17, 2020
JOB SHEET - MARKETING & COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT (internship)
Founded in 2015, Quai des Apps is a company specializing in augmented reality with 10 people today. For two years, we have been developing Blinkl, an augmented storytelling solution without an application, allowing the creation of augmented interactive experiences on smartphones. We are developing our own technology with 5 positions dedicated to Research & Development. We see ourselves more as an innovation of print than digital, because good interactive content must above all be anchored in reality. Thus we support our customers throughout the user journey in the creation of their interactive augmented experiences in the fields of culture and communication.
Learn more: www.blinkl.com
Marketing / sales assistant
Your mission is to work on the development of tools and the communication and commercial prospecting strategy of the company towards its different targets. As well as the development of its brand image through its collaborations with numerous artists and cultural events. For this you work within the team in charge of communication and business development.
- you participate in monitoring and studying new potential markets in order to work on writing new approaches in the commercial and communication offer proposed by the company to its various target audiences.
- you support the development of "outgoing" communication and prospecting tools and are in charge of their operational implementation: website, newsletter, social media campaign, specialized press ...
- you participate in the coordination and monitoring of client projects.
- you participate in the organization of our event presence at trade fairs and cultural events through partnerships.
- you write an editorial line for our social networks to the creation of content, photos and videos, innovating on the possibilities of highlighting augmented narration, for our communication in innovative formats adapted to dissemination tools.
- you orchestrate the design of experiments and the creation of relevant use cases of the Blinkl solution with the support of the creative team, in order to animate our communication tools.
- you are in charge of keeping and updating and facilitating the tools for our existing contacts (newsletter, linkedin ...)
PROFILE / SKILLS
BAC + 3 / + 4 MINIMUM
Preference in communication / business / marketing studies but other profiles looked at carefully according to personal experiences and relevance for the internship.
You have a sensitivity for creation and an appetite for the cultural industry. Curiosity is a high quality with us.
To apply: cover letter + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org